So now that Nathan is three, I figured it was time to have some photos taken of our little man. My lovely and generous neighbor dabbles in photography when she's not busy raising 5 children. Julianne joined us one morning to capture Nathan, and I must say she did a fantastic job. Daddy wasn't there to really get Nathan laughing as only Daddy can, but I'm truly happy with these photos.
Thank you, Julianne, for your beautifully talented work.
Here are a few of my favorites. Just a few, though. =) Enjoy!
I think this is my #1 favorite
Que suave!
Looking VERY Solis here
Where did our baby go? ~sniff, sniff~
My second fav
4 comments:
OH.SO.HANDSOME!
Your neighbor did a great job on Nathan's pics. I love all of them but my fave is the black and white shot in the chair. Love it! By the way...your new blog is two thumbs up. Luurve it!
He's gonna be a heart breaker...that one. I love the new blog, Fancy! You are such a great writer! For some reason I can't get it to find you in my reader though :(
Thank you, ladies! Tricia - not sure what you mean you can't find me through your reader. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Post a Comment