Oh how I love the Fall season! After Texas summers, I'm ready for Fall. One of the many reasons why I love the Fall season is the photo ops. Ever since Nathan was born, I've taken him somewhere to take his picture with pumpkins. Usually it's a pumpkin patch of some sort, and this year was the same. However, I also snapped some nice pictures of Nate when we visited Calloway's. They had several great areas for photo taking. So, here's this year's pumpkin photos...and a few from the years before. Enjoy!
We love Phineas and Ferb!!!

Ok, see him on this train here. He would. not. get. off. Ugh! It was like 90 some odd degrees
this day, and all he wanted to do was stay on this wooden train. He got all crazy when other kids
tried to join him. Like it belonged to him. Sheesh! Silly boy.
Here's last year's pic
No comments:
Post a Comment