Tuesday, October 26, 2010

.props.

How stinkin' caautte and fun is the new blog's design?!?! Fantabulous, really.

I must give all props to Jennisa at Once Upon A Blog.  Her talent is remarkable!  She did a fantastic job with the design.  Let me tell you this, I'm not an easy customer.  Oh, say it isn't so!  Yep, it's true.  I know what I want, but I don't know what I want.  There are so many aspects to designing a blog that I had NO CLUE where to even start.

Jennisa (love her name, btw), is professional, patient, kind, patient, flexible, and....yes, patient.  She gave me a questionnaire to fill out to get started.  Of course, I couldn't answer nearly all of her questions, but it gave her a place to start. 

One thing I knew for sure, was that I wanted to be animated.  Cartoon, avatar, whatever you want to call it. Poof! There ya go!  How fun is our animated family up top?!  And I'm soooo skinny.  Ha ha!  Of course, Andy had to have his A&M shirt.  She did her best to get him as dark as she could without, ahem - as Shanita would say " don't make him a brotha now!" LOL!  I think Jennisa did a great job.  She even made Abbie, our cat, fat.   

Needless to say, I'm so very pleased with the work that Jennisa did.  So, props to you, Jennisa, I'm sure I'll be a repeat customer. You're awesome!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment