Tuesday, October 26, 2010

.where the blog have you been?.

Hi folks!!  Umm, we're back.  =)

Where have we been, you ask?  Well, ya know, here....where we've always been. 

So, I realize that I have been on a blogging break for a loonngg time.  Almost a year, to be exact.  Mostly, it has been because I didn't have a working computer.  Our old computer seriously took FOREVER to boot up.  I believe I clocked it at 37 (thirty-seven) minutes one time.  Seriously.  And heaven forbid if I needed to edit a photo.  Sheesh!  It was so stinkin' frustrating.

A few months ago, the hubby surprised me with a shiny new red computer...we shall call him "Bob, the tomato".  Oh, he's fast, purtty, and works like a charm.  Except this new Word program has everything all mixed up.  I spend more time trying to figure out the new tool bar(s) than actually using it.  But, I digress.

So, after I got this new computer I was set on blogging again. However, I was very unhappy with our previous blog host.  I wanted my blog pretty, colorful, and flexible.  I was not finding these options, so I switched.  Ta Da!!!  Here you go.  You're welcome.

I will expand on the awesomeness that is the design of the new blog in a future post, so stay tuned.  For now, and as I've always stated, this is a place where those who are interested can find out "What's up with the Solis'".  We have family and friends near and far who want to keep up with us, and this is a great way to do so.  Also, each year, I can turn my blog into a memory book and have life's little moments recorded for me.

Enjoy, and leave a comment if you'd like.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment