As many of you fellow parents know, kids say the darnedest things! To say the least. Of all the ways to describe Nathan, he is definitely CHATTY. From the time this kid wakes up until the moment he actually falls asleep....he's talking. Sometimes, he will even talk in his sleep. So, needless to say, Nate can say the darnedest things at times.
There's not a day that goes by where Nate doesn't crack Andy and I up. It can be very challenging when we are trying to discipline this little man, and he pops off with something hilarious. I will admit to the fact that I have busted out in laughter during a few of these occasions. Stellar, I know.
Here a just a few funny (I think) things Nate has said in the past few days.
(We had just left Staples...where he was throwing a fit because he didn't want to go in the store. BTW - he's never been there before. Here's a bit of what transpired as we were driving home)
Nate: Mommy, I'm so mad at you!
Me: Nathan, why are you mad at me?
Nate: Because...because....I don't like your attitude!!!
Me: cracking up, of course
Nate (shaking his finger at me): Mommy, it's not funny!
(I'm giving Andy a big hug)
Me: Oh, I LOVE Daddy!
Nathe (piddling with his trains): You do, Mommy?
Me: Yes, I do!
Nathe (chuckles): Aww, that's kinda cute.
(While playing with a pen light, and looking in my mouth telling me to say "ahh")
Me: Ahhh. Oh, you're just like Dr. Jones (his pedi)
Nate: No, Mommy, I'm Dr. Nathan.
Me: Well, yes you are. There ya go!
No comments:
Post a Comment