| Happy-go-lucky as usual!! |
Yay!!! I'm so excited that school has started again! For Nathan's sake, of course. Today was the first day of another year of preschool. This year is a big one. This year, Nathan, has different teachers. We've been pumping him up about it, because for the past two years (and a summer) he's been with Ms. Carolyn. He's quite attached to her, and they know eachother very well. Andy and I weren't exactly sure how the transition would go, but it seems as though
I think he was most excited about finally being allowed to wear his new tennis shoes. Lol! First thing he did once he put them on was say, "look, Mom, watch me run fast!"
| New backpack that has TWO buckles. This was an important feature for him. SMH!! |
| The backpack is almost as big as he is, we realize this. A full sized backpack was required this year as the teachers say it's time to step up the game for the little ones!! |
He was so excited when he came home, and talked about everything he learned. He did say that he missed both his Mommy and Daddy. I don't know if it's just in my head, or what, but he seemed to have matured a little today. By the way he was talking and asserting his independence...he just seemed even more like a big boy. And that, my family and friends, is when I shed some tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment