Tuesday, February 1, 2011

.snow day.

I'm so over this weather.

It's February 1, and with the wind chill...it's BELOW ZERO.  Not such a big deal unless you consider that just 48 hours ago it was in the 70s.  Yeah, that's correct, the 70s.  One day you can wear flip flops...and the next snow boots.  This warm/burrish cold nonsense has been going on too long now.  I'm ready for Spring!!! I digress.

There's a bright side to all this!!  :)

Pretty much the entire town shuts down due to the ice.  Nate wakes up this morning to see snow and just about tinkles his trousers (except he doesn't wear trousers) with excitement over the idea of going out to play in the snow.  After enjoying some migas, bacon, and milk...the boys bundled up and did just that!

ALL BUNDLED UP AND READY TO GO PLAY


TRYING TO MAKE A SNOW ANGEL


SNOWBALL FIGHT!
  
BACK AT YA, DAD!!


HI MOMMY!!

HAD TO "TASTE" THE SNOW


SADIE WANTED TO PLAY TOO!
 
....and the 15 minutes of play is over.  Burrr, it's cold outside!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment