BOO!!!
| Eek!!! |
Nate had a busy Halloween week as well, but it was fun....and, especially this year, he LOVED it. First, he had his school Fall Festival. He was so excited to finally dress up in his costume. Actually, we couldn't get him to take it off. Morning, noon, and night...he wore it.
Our neighbors put together a Halloween Block Party for the second year in a row. The kids have a blast, the adults have a blast, there's food, games, a jump house, contests, etc. Now Nate has no interest in jump houses, but he sure knew where the cookies were. Every time I turned around, that kid had a cookie in his hand. He is his Daddy's son as I, at one point, found him watching the game inside with a few of the guys. Umm, I know it sounds like I don't really pay attention to where my kid is...but seriously, I do! Seriously.
I don't have any pictures from that night - Boo! Bad mom. But trust me, he had a good time.
Then came Sunday - Halloween! Before we were set to go trick or treating, we had some good friends over for a Ghoulish Dinner!!
![]() |
| Spooky Veggie Dip, Mini Mummy Pizzas, Mummy Dogs, and Spider Cookies!! |
Here are the kids before dinner
After dinner, we met up with some of our neighbors and off we went trick or treating!!





1 comment:
LOVE the post! Man, we need to live in your neighborhood, what an awesome party. I love the scary food. So cute. Nathan is adorable in his costume!
Post a Comment