Got your attention with that one, didn't I?!?
![]() |
| Bottoms Up!! L-R: Nate, Joey, Mikey |
So, we started out the night with dinner at Taco Diner - YUMM-O! Then it was back to the Garzas to watch the Aggies BTHO Nebraska! And, that, they did! I digress.
The boys were playing around all over the house just having a great time. Then it was movie time for them. Toy Story it was! There they were sitting on the couch all bundled up cozy wozy...sippin' their water, milk, and juice. Pretty cute if you ask me. Just as Kellie or I would get settled back to watching the game...."more juice!" Or, "more water, please!". Refills, refills, and more refills. They are lucky they're cute, I tell ya.
At one point, it was back to playing around chasing one another. Joey wanted to chillout as it was past his bedtime. Where did he go to do this??
Ugh! He always goes with Andy. :-< I never get Joey-love. Kidding, I do, but he just loves to crawl up in Andy's lap and snuggle. ~Sigh~, I forgive him. He's so stinkin' cute though.
Needless to say, we had a great time together. Until next time, Garza Family!



2 comments:
yay i love the shout out! we had a GREAT time!!! thanks so much for visiting with us!!
Bottoms up, bottoms up. Throw your hands up. Got a couple dollars but a couple ain't enough!
I hope those are the right words to that song, if not this comment really isn't that funny!
Post a Comment